UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i fed it years ago and dogs were fine on it. haven't used it for 25 years or so.
Mine are currently on csj but have been told by loads of people that chudleys is great for working breeds which is what i have and my new pup is being fed on chudleys

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I tried it and my girls lost alot of conditon. Shine was gone and harldy any energy.. was strange!! Reverted back to the good old Skinners Duck & Rice which suits them perfectly and they both thrive on that and some offle blocks (big block of offle, like a square of dog meat)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Geordie was on it for a wee while but she kept getting colitis, so we changed her onto skinners and not had one episode since.
It may just be that she has a sensitive stomach but the stuff we had was like rabbit feed, all flakes of oats etc, but i know there is other stuff that is just like other dog food so that stuff might be better :confused:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I don't feed it, but of late a few folks that buy food from me have been getting it, they're dogs seem to be doing great on it. It's the Chudleys classic they're on, it's a normal kibble not the musli.

MIne are on JWB duck and rice, with various wet foods and raw, they do good on it, so I'm not keen on changing, I did a year or two ago shift to Skinners duck and rice, but my bitch had continual serious UTI's, as soon as we switched back to JWB, that sorted it's self out.... It's horses for courses, feed what your dog does well on ;)

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My goldie has a really sensitive belly but she is great on csj. I know a lot of people dont like feeding whats in it but mine dont have the runs. Occasionally their pooh is dry if that makes sense but the vet said its fine

G

·
Gave my dogs the runs even though I introduced it over 2 weeks!! There was poo everywhere...not nice!! But that was just my experience, other people seem to get on well with it, it also has wheat in it which is hard for dogs to digest xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.