UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
35,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually managed to start mine today :thumbup: however when I got home I discovered that one bag was missing :eek: :cryin::cryin:
Mentally retraced my steps and rang the shop where I last really recall having it and yes, it was there :thumbup: They are looking after until I can get back into town next week :thumbup:
Thank goodness for that and the kindness of whoever handed it over to the staff :thumbup1:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
so glad you found it and they are saving it until you can collect it - bet you were relieved!

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
It's sad that these days you don't expect people to hand thing in :(

My husband and son found a wallet when DS was about 4yrs old, hubs opened it to look though it to see if he could fine who it belonged to and our son told him off as it wasn't his :laugh: The man came and met them at the cafe and bought DS a ice cream as a thank you :D It had over 500 euros in it as well as £100 odd in cash !

I'm glad you will get them back :) I'm a bit addicted to the book people at the moment , the kids have got different sets of books coming :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.