UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mam and dad are so hard to by for think I've got a few good ideas for my mam..but my dad will be the usual t shirt and smellys..
My son is in to his video games and they're quite expensive and small so its not gonna look like he has a lot..
My daughter never ever asks for anything so she's really hard to get although she has asked for some jewellery..she's 5 in Feb and just coming out of her cot bed but she's still to small for it lol so just decorated her bedroom and waiting for her big girls bed..my little angel thinks that's her Christmas presents bless her she's so good..
I'm getting my husband a car in a couple of weeks so I think that can be joint birthday(nov) and Christmas present I think..
Mid week ramble over...
Has anyone started yet? Do you know what your getting xx

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Ok I'm ready to get pelted with unwanted cans of cat food or something but.... yes I've started.... I've also finished and wrapped it...... all that's left to do is make mini xmas cakes to go with a few of the gifts....

I hate doing man gifts! they are so awkward!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Wowzers thats organised Alfie!!

Untill yesterday i hadn't started, however during a bit of online retail therapy i found some nice little bits for some people and thought ah well ill get them now :eek: Got me mum a funky rainbow coloured teapot which will look fab in her kitchen for her and my dad i got a usb mug warmer :D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow that is fast alfiesark...

Got my son a tv for his bedroom last week its only 22inch but don't know how much more to get him xx

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,474 Posts
:scared::scared:Swearing is not allowed on PF :blink::blink:
Plenty time to think about ********* :arf: in December ;) :lol::lol:
Unless I happen to look on the Zoo site ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.