Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Christmas shopping almost done!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Staysee, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

And i'd love to say what i'd bought but me mums on this forum, but im very pleased with all that i've got!

I've yet to get gift cards and some like fillers, small bits to bulk out and then for my friend im to buy theatre tickets for next year.

Thats it tbh

Altho I am gonna do late night shopping or a lovely busy saturday and get an odd bit, cos i love busy christmas shopping, i like to laugh at everyone!

Altho i am off too london in a few weeks, so may pop to oxford street and see the lights and get something for the parents!

Cats are pretty much bought for, they have a new blanket to go on the tuffet [as we call it], they have a bunch of new toys too, they will get tons of tuna too.

They did have an early christmas present today though, a new scratching post which has gone down a storm, its a much higher one so jenson has already climbed and sat on top of it, even though theres not alot of room and JJ our newest addition didnt touch the old post, now has scratched this one maybe 4/5 times since we got it home and built it.

So looking forward to christmas!

2. pogo

pogo PetForums VIP

I've done all mine and there all wrapped up too :D

3. Kirkland

Kirkland PetForums Member

You guys think far ahead... I've yet to start mine :(

4. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Thats organised!

I havent wrapped yet, i'll leave that til the trees up in a few weeks, but its hard not too cos i got all the wrapping paper in my room already! haha

5. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

This is the first year i have ever done this!

6. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

Ive done my shopping and wrapped them all :)

Did the last bit of wrapping today!

Just got to send some off for the canine secret santa :)

7. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

I've done the kitty SS, got my mums cat pressies, and a few bits for my cats - thats it so far :lol:

8. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

ive wrapped some, just need to buy a few more :)

9. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

I did think i was organised, but i havent wrapped yet haha

10. Charleigh

Charleigh PetForums VIP

I've bought all my mums but I'll probably get her more, I keep buying my cats presents but I end up giving them too them when I unpack, I have kitty toys everywhere! I've got advent calendars for my cats though so that should be fun, I never buy my gifts so early but I thought I would this year, but christmas is only like 5 weeks away :D Have you got your lights up? My mum hates Christmas but I am so over the top in love with Christmas/winter :D

11. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Ha!! I have all the wrapping to do and a few bits to get but apart from that mostly done. :)

12. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Same with the cats, they have toys in the spare room still in the box that i have managed to keep from them though!

Advent calendars i'll get from pets at home cos i got a 10% voucher for there, so will get those soon!

No decs up yet, that'll be done the first weekend in december!

13. ukdave

ukdave PetForums VIP

^^ me too. I better start soon though! :D

14. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

I don't want to brag, but I'm glad I got my Christmas shopping done, because I see the stores and the malls are beginning to become packed with shoppers!:eek:

15. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

I thought I was organised! Iv not finished mine yet :(

16. dorrit

dorrit PetForums VIP

Ive got some of mine and I know exactly what Im buying for the others..

My mum has hers in her cupboard and has promised not to peek :D I took them with me when I visited London back in October..

The biggest thing Im trying to organise at the moment is a surprise long weekend to Dublin for OH to see our Grandchildren before Christmas..
    My son and DIL invited us both for the holiday but I cant get away and dont want to leave the dogs right now..
    I know OH would love to see them so DIL and I are busy planning.!

17. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

I too thought I was quite organised, as I have started a few of mine, but now I see people have finished theres, I realize I was wrong!

I keep buying people's xmas presents, then realizing that there birthday is before xmas, so I then have to give them the xmas pressie for their birthday :lol: so then I have to go and get another pressie for them haha

18. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

I have done half of mine.Ebay is my friend.:D

19. zcarter682

zcarter682 PetForums Newbie

Jealous of all you people on here who have already bought and wrapped your presents - I haven't even started yet. I always start in December and usually finish getting them all around the 22nd - 23rd of December. Why cant I be more organised?

20. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

This thread has made me chuckle.. So many people have said that they have got all there cats presents before they have got everyone elses :lol:

I can't get Molly's presents yet.. Kennel gate had a 20 percent off weekend this weekend, and I was so tempted to get some of Molly's presents, but I know for a fact I would have given them to her as soon as I got home, so its pointless :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice