UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that anybody who buys any personalised things from me between now & Christmas, I won't be posting any pics here or on my facebook page.... I don't want to spoil the surprises:D

& here is the Special edition Christmas 2012 fluggie:) (£10.99)

Some more squeaky toys: (£4.99 each)

or set of 3 for £12.99 including my attempt at gift wrapping;)

Personalised stockings & bones:

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
One of my customer's turned up for training this morning and her pooch was wearing a Tillymint collar and lead.;) She's saving the Christmas one for the Christmas party....:D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the pack of three toys!.. I wish Rufus wasn't such a destroyer as they'd make fab pressies. He's only going to get 'indestructible' things in his stocking this year! :eek:
I've made loads of toys today & Tilly has been driving me nuts keep crying at them on the shelf! I know she is chief elf tester but I really don't need her to test & slobber over customers toys when she already has her own.... so she decided to try & steal my bag of stuffing - norty girl;)

(yours will be in the post on Monday *not tested by Tilly:))

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I've made loads of toys today & Tilly has been driving me nuts keep crying at them on the shelf! I know she is chief elf tester but I really don't need her to test & slobber over customers toys when she already has her own.... so she decided to try & steal my bag of stuffing - norty girl;)

(yours will be in the post on Monday *not tested by Tilly:))
YAY thanks!!

lol Tilly must have a fab time with all your stuff. Rufus likes to help with my stuff too. He has a good nosey at everything, but his absolute favourite is packaging! I bet most of my customers get a bit of Rufus fur in their box :eek:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
That Christmas fluggie is amazing, so is the stocking :) Dibley would trash the squeaky toys so I'll have to leave off buying cute stuff for a while.

What date are you taking Christmas orders til?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That Christmas fluggie is amazing, so is the stocking :) Dibley would trash the squeaky toys so I'll have to leave off buying cute stuff for a while.

What date are you taking Christmas orders til?
1st December :)

I'm sure Tilly's slobber makes the toys even more interesting to those receiving them :D
I have a high shelf for finished items... but they certainly don't come from a "pet free" home;).......... she even has her nose in my rubbish & remnents bag:p

·
Registered
374 Posts
Do want a stocking - so cute! Need to work out how big Raleigh's neck will be around December too so we can order a collar.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been meaning to ask for a while, do you post to BFPO at all? If not I'll have to contact you for a quote. The Spendog needs a new collar.
Yes, I've done BFPO before (to Gib) I think the postage was the same price as UK prices.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, so I have til 1st December to decide! :) :thumbup:
Yes - unless you want a collar as they could sell out - I do keep selling out of the Xmas ribbon, but so far managing to get more:)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
so excited - christmas collars on the way :D
A little while a go I ordered the 3 amigos co-ordinating christmas tree collars :D

(and don't tell OH but I've ordered Missy a christmas outfit off e-bay - I just hope it fits)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Is Missy's new costume for indoors only considering how the recent photographic evidence? :D;)
I think so :D
She'll have to wear it for a photo shoot - I think the other 2 wore theirs for a total of an hour last year :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.