UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the first batch of Christmas collar orders for this year:D hopefully gives a better perception than just showing the ribbons as you can mix about the ribbons with different webbing colours. The ribbon colours are shown on my website & I'll add the "made up" collars as I work my way through them:D
Sorry for those who hate to think of Christmas this early;) I have to start early before I disappear under a pile of fluff:laugh: & can only take orders to be delivered in time for Christmas up until 1st December.

Snowman on red... seems to be the most popular so far:)

Reindeer on red:

Red snowflakes on forest green (waiting for my snowflake charms to arrive to go with these)

Pink Christmas trees on emerald green:

& the Tilly & Kilo special:
The Grinch :D:D - Kilo's on black, Tilly's will be on red:)

(All collars can be 20mm width or 25mm width except for Grinch which is a wider ribbon)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow gorgeous!!

:001_wub: :001_wub: Love the snowflake on green :)
Thanks:) When it was ordered I have to say I thought yuck... but when I made it up I really liked it, very festive:)

They are fabulous, as ever!! The grinch will suit this chrimbo face......

Hee hee poor Kilo, Tilly has a similar Christmas face;) she'll also have a special Christmas bandana with "Ho bloody Ho" embroidered on it just to keep her in the spirit;)

Love the charms...!
Hmmmm does Jax need a Xmas collar...? :D
Doesn't every dog:D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So glad I went for the red snowflake on green now, it's proper traditional Christmas colours :D
It does look really nice, sorry for initially thinking yuck:eek:
Hopefully the snowflake charms will arrive this week, if not I'll send it with your other collar & follow on with the charm x

·
Registered
374 Posts
LOVE the red reindeer one! Going to have to place an order, poss. order one for my SS too ;)

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
These are very tempting. I like the grinch one for Tig as hes an old grump and the reindeer for Nicky just cause its super cute. Im turning into a collar addict!:yikes: Il see how the pennies are at the end of the month.:eek:

G

·
Oh NO!!!!!

I was set on the reindeer on red, but now I really like the Christmas trees on pink!!!

Why oh why does life have to be so DIFFICULT???

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I know the feeling :eek: Millie has 8 collars and a 9th in the post ordered on friday night from Lupine. Apparently that is enough collars for one dog :yikes: Men lol :(
Kilo apparently also has enough.....and Rudi already has a few..:laugh:.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.