UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had any dealings with Chow Bella lately? I just wondered how things were as I seem to remember there were some health problems with the owner last year which affected production, though I may have misunderstood this...?

They do look lovely :)

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
You certainly haven't misunderstood and I personally think a lot of the excuses were hogwash. They are indeed lovely but personally I wouldn't put myself through it again. Be interested to see whether someone who has recently used them can report something positive for a change.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder if I dare risk it.... I do love them... but I don't need the stress if it all goes t!ts up.

I may wait a while, you never know how many I may need... :biggrin5:

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
I wonder if I dare risk it.... I do love them... but I don't need the stress if it all goes t!ts up.

I may wait a while, you never know how many I may need... :biggrin5:
Or you could wait a couple of weeks, take a wander around the Supreme and see whether there is anything there that would do instead. Not seen anything like it there in the past but you never know...

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Perhaps I'm missing somethign because I can't see the pics, but what's so special about them?
Nothing really Carly - very expensive cat bowls - she does a line in Spaniel bowls that stop the dogs ears drooping into the food/ water and they are a good design. But other than that they are personalised cer--------mamic (Blossom!!) ceramic bowls.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.