Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chocolate Tabby Siamese Female looking for loving home

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by Holibell, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holibell

Holibell PetForums Newbie

I have a pretty 3yr old spayed chocolate tabby called Holly available for a loving home.
    Ideally she needs to go to a home where she would be a only cat or maybe one other cat.
    She is on the nervous side but once settled she will become attached and loves being stroked and talked to.
    I am very upset to be letting her go but I am putting her happiness first and feel in my current situation that she feels unhappy with my breeding queens around.
    If you are at all interested and would like to have a chat about Holly please pm me for further contact details.

[​IMG]

2. Ammy

Ammy PetForums Member

Beautiful cat- hope you find a good home for her. She is stunning :)

3. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

HI ya, where abouts are you. She is beautiful and I hope she finds the right home :)

4. Holibell

We live in Cheshire, but to the right home I am willing to come to an arrangement and meet maybe half way..... her happiness is most paramount to me now.

I forgot to mention she is very healthy, we have never had any problems and has been vacinated to date.
    She is an indoor cat at this time.
    She is a good eater too.

5. Holibell

Thankyou for your comments, I feel very sad about letting her go but she would be so much happier having more one to one attention.

6. animalmad2

animalmad2 PetForums Newbie

Hi ,
    What a lovely girl ,what a pity, i live so far away from you and have other animals,poor girly might find my home to much to cope with certainly a shame as i would have loved to offer her a life time home !.Recently lost a very much loved tabby boy and have always wanted a siamese [all my cats are indoors ]
    I hope she finds a lovely home soon!

7. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

That is so sad for you, she is so pretty! Have you tried the siamese rescues? She would be better with someone who understood the breed as they are a very sensitive cat aren't they?

Im sure you have tried everything to make her happy and this is the kindest option. Its just such a shame for you.

Izzie

8. animalmad2

animalmad2 PetForums Newbie

Hi I know Jan from posh puss rescue has got vacancies she is a lovely person very understanding too and deal only with pedigree cats like siamese she only allows her animals to go to very special homes her number is 01326 560536 jan.poshpussrescue.org

9. Holibell

Thanks for your replies.....I will most probably contact siamese rescue shortly, I apologise for being away for a couple of days I needed emergency surgery on Wednesday.

Hollys enjoyment of life is most important to us, so until we find the right home she will stay with us.

10. Holibell

What a pity, I think her main problem is having entire girls around and as she is neutered she gets frustrated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice