Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sign Up

chocolate is bad....

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by staffy_missy, May 3, 2011.


  1. staffy_missy

    staffy_missy PetForums Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Messages:
    150
    Likes Received:
    0
    OMG what i day i have had. I woke up to my puppy bouncing all over this morning. My partner had fell to sleep after me lastnight and forgot to remove the chocolate he had been eating off the bedside table! Missy had got the chocolate and ate half the large bar of dairy milk caramel! After alot of paniking i took her to the vet who said to keep an eye on her and she should be okay. Well shes ate as normal and drank but shes has ran me ragged all day just recking everything. From half past 8 this morning and she has only just gone to sleep! Hopefully the chocolate has worn off fully when she wakes! I was so scared crying really thought i was going to loose her the poor little mite :( im so glad shes okay
     
  2. Dogless

    Dogless PetForums VIP

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2010
    Messages:
    39,244
    Likes Received:
    713
    Glad she is OK too :).
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice