Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chipped windscreen

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DaisytheTT, Apr 3, 2011.

1. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Took Daisy to weekly dog 'playgroup' yesterday and on the way back the car infront must have flicked up a stone which smashed so hard into my windscreen it put a big chip in it :(

Phoned up just now to see if they can mend it or if I need a replacement windscreen, to be told that because it is so close to the top of the windscreen they can't put that resin stuff in it and instead I need a new screen :mad:

Arrrggggh so just had to pay £65 insurance excess. Only had the car 3 months. What an expensive playgroup that turned out to be :cursing:

2. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Same thing happened to me last year, I had a chip that I never noticed until it turned into a crack :( I too had to have the screen replaced.... They were very efficient though I have to say. And the £70 I paid in excess is still a hell of a lot cheaper than it would of been had I of not gone through the insurance

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw what a pain in the asss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice