UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but the girls don't do 'junk food' :D We don't have a McD's near enough to bring it home :D
Love the way the chip is being carefully removed from the plate - they definitely do that thinking you'll never notice :p
couldn't post the next photo as It was blurred with her chewing on her chip! the longest one on the plate I must add :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
We once had a Chinese take away a few weeks after getting Mitzi and popped it down to breathe (it was a big take away). We were watching TV then I heard scoff scoff scoff and Mitzi was tucking into my fried rice!

Little minx!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
We were eating cottage pie the other night & Oakley kept trying to reach the plate OH blocked him from one side & Oakley then reached around & snagged some off the plate with his paw I couldn't stop myself from laughing:lol:. Chilli's little face was a picture:yikes:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Claude would never dream of taking anything from a plate (sometimes I wonder if he thinks he belongs in some kind of Downton Abbeyesque scenario) but Nancy loves ice cream and will literally bundle you until you either give in or lock her out of the room.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Claude would never dream of taking anything from a plate (sometimes I wonder if he thinks he belongs in some kind of Downton Abbeyesque scenario) but Nancy loves ice cream and will literally bundle you until you either give in or lock her out of the room.
haha yes that doesn't surprise me about Nancy :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.