Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chip & Chop (piggies) Nibbs (hammie)

Discussion in 'Small Animal Photo Galleries' started by K1nS, Aug 27, 2013.

1. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

I thought I would make a thread and show off my gorgeous babies

Chip & Chop are my baby pigs, I have only had them for just under 2 weeks. They are already part of my family and I adore them :001_wub::001_wub:

Chop
    [​IMG]

Chip
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My boys outside, this "run" is only temp until they get used to the great outdoors, I only have a yard so they will have free run of it all once they are used to it, and will be out there daily as long as its dry and not too cold
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first few pics of Chop, you may notice one of his eyes is slightly closed up. He is now being treated for this, to read about his progress, its on another thread here: http://www.petforums.co.uk/rodents/322267-new-piggies-their-rocky-start-me.html

Nibbs is my Syrian ham, ive had Nibbs for about 14 months now, she is my little baby girl and she means a lot to me :001_wub::001_wub:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HazelandDan

HazelandDan PetForums Member

Your piggies are adorable! I love their markings :) and Nibbs is such a cute little character :001_wub:

3. metame

metame PetForums VIP

they're all so cute!

4. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

I adore all your pets.

More photos please! Pretty please with a cherry on top:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice