Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

chino + 1

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by *Ragdoll*, Jun 23, 2009.

1. *Ragdoll*

*Ragdoll* PetForums Member

Just phones the breeder to arange collecting chino and his sister ( a chocolate harliquin) hasnt been sold as the woman pulled out.....

well we were in love with her when we went so... we are now getting them both :O

eek has anyone ever had two together before? we said we would never do it but we couldnt pass her by!! she is amazing and we love chino alredy

2. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Double the trouble but double the fun!!

I got two rescue dogs at the same time, they were approx 6 months and 2 years old so a very different situation from yours. I found some training to be easier because they would compete agaisnt each other (but I also found that I needed 20 pairs of hands sometimes to address some of the issues that they came with).

If i could offer one tip it would be, always say each ones name before you do anything with them, or ask them to do something, or reward them. This way everthing will be a little clearer for them.

Have fun!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice