Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chinese Cresteds

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by tiddlypup, Jul 23, 2009.

1. tiddlypup

tiddlypup PetForums VIP

2. animallover111

DD is going to fall in love.......;) :)
    They are sweet and im pretty sure these will find homes quickly......if Kerry has her way she will probably be on her way to collect them .......:)

3. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I so wish i could go get them poor little things..

They will find amazing homes the ladies that run these rescues are amazing.I have meet one of them and she truely cares about this breed..This lady will travel any amount of distance to get any crested out of rescue centers and in to her care!

Its more than likely that they are in a foster home until they find their forever homes, as this chinese crested rescue do not use kennels and all dogs stay in the house!!

Im 100% positive these little cuties will find the best homes they ever could with this lady!

4. animallover111

See i just knew DD would not be far away from this thread.........:)

5. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

hehe..I see chinese cresteds and i am these!!! The breed has my heart :blushing:

6. animallover111

The little powderpuff is gorgeous.....:)

2 people like this.
  7. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

Not very often iv seen these guys in rescues. Lovely looking little furbabies!

8. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

You would be suprised how many are :(..They tend to be in breed rescues rather than recsuse centers as such!

9. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

OMG, I so wish I could persuade OH to let me get some more CC's, I'm in love with Badger and Tinker :001_wub: But I know there is no way he'd let me now, maybe in a year or two, but deffinatly not now :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice