Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Childish arguments

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cassies-mum, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

I know they are children - but the main 2 are more childish then the others, and their 14 :eek:ut:

anyway basicaly:

me and my friend are hated vengefully (not sure what we did tho) by a girl who we shall call A(14yo)
    A new girl moved here who we shall call B(14yo)

they are friends with 2 girls who we will call C&D(12&13yo)

A just tries to cause arguments all the time

B,C & D were with one of my other friends who i have known forever (shes 13) and they told my friend to go away for a minute and they wrote her a letter along the lines of

"we hate you, dont come back, your just using us"

anyway, because she then came to me and my other friend and was hanging around with us, B,C&D were shoutin stuff at us but we are keeping our mouths shut - we can be mature for so long.

Then A came out and joined in.

anyway so we were ignoring them, and my mum unaware of this let her can out - they decided it would be fun to chase him down the road

my mum is sorting that out later

so anyway A is sending the others over to us with messages wich is what 4 year olds do

I dont really know what to do

Though i think they are being really childish and pathetic

sorry - im sure you dont care - but i feel better after having written it out :)

2. animallover111

girls hey......i have these kind of problems and my daughter is only 8yrs old.....:eek:...the other day it was problems at the stables..my daughter who is 8 and two older girls aged13/14ish...my pony is nicer than your pony etc....to be honest my daughter can hold her own...but after about 5mins i had heard enough....:mad:..i honestly believe girls can be really nasty.....my son never has the same problems i think boys are different....they tend to fall out..end up fighting.....then mates 5mins later..and its all forgotten.....
    i hope your mum speaks to the girls parents about chasing your cat....if i were you i would just ignore them..well no i would punch the biggest one right on the nose.....:D :D :D

3. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

yes some girls are downright nasty!!!:mad:

4. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

Im so glad i have never had any problems like this it sounds horrible..I proberly would have just walloped them one...BUT i dont suggest you do that..:p.
    Just carry on ignoring them and let your mum deal with them later! :)

5. Nicci

Nicci Guest

If a grown adult punched my daughter on the nose I'd be guilty of committing a murder!

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Ignore it. They will get bored when they see it doesn't bother you.

Or catch one of them on their own. It's amazing how pathetic they are when their gang isn't there to back them up.

7. Cassies-mum

im not a grown adult :eek:

why cant i do that :eek:

usualy my solution... :D

8. animallover111

No no you cant thump them......as much as you would love to....i know the feeling.....:D :D :D
    Did your mum speak to them over chasing your cat...?

9. Cassies-mum

she didnt speak to them
    she spoke to the girls mothers (if you call shouting and screaming speaking to...)

one of the girls today got up, started walking over, rolled her sleeves up, punched one of her hands twice when blew her fist :eek:ut:

i dont see how that was "intimidating" we started laughing coz we didnt know what she was trying to do lol

10. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Girls these days! Just ignore them, atleasy you're being mature about it! :D Well done. I agree, Us boys do get in fights, but then 5 mins later, were best buddies! :D My sisters like best friend, who always goes partying with her, well they fell out, just because my sister couldnt get in 1 club, because the bouncers wouldnt let her in, and her friend thought she had ditched her, and then her friend started bitching about her, and turned people on her.... And my sister stood up to her friend (Shes basically a big bully that everyone bows down to) and that really peed her off, now she apparently cant even look at her? And this is a 17 year old!! :shocked:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice