UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently the controversial subject of child labour has, once again, reared its ugly head. But that’s mainly because of who we chose to employ and entrust our dogs to.
Although I do not condone sweat shops or any other industrious or commercial activity that may involve and exploit small humans, I do believe that there are those amongst the aforementioned population of tiny people, who quite evidently possess great potentials of ambition and illustrate a determination to being responsible for their own immediate financial future at a very early age.
I believe these qualities, in spite of the age, should be encouraged and not stifled or exploited. :rolleyes:
This is 4 year old (Name and address withheld to protect a minor) and was considered to be the best candidate out of 350 applicants for the position of Sarplaninac walker extraordinaire. ***** has just signed his very first 5 year contract which commenced at 4:30am this morning. Despite torrential rain ***** arrived at work in the company pedal car (which we actually provided for him because 30 kilometres is a hell of a long way to walk) When asked was he excited about his first day at work he replied ‘I like the Moomins but the Clangers make no sense at all unless I’ve had lots of Calpol!’ :confused1:

This is ***** during his trial walk. January 2010.
Admittedly, it was not a good start but his doggedness soon mastered the art of keeping pace with his new charge!

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
I think you are a terrible slave driver;), poor little person is obviously being worked off his feet in the first picture, I hope he gets into a union asap, tiny dog walkers of the world unite :lol:, Lovely pictures btw.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you are a terrible slave driver;), poor little person is obviously being worked off his feet in the first picture, I hope he gets into a union asap, tiny dog walkers of the world unite :lol:, Lovely pictures btw.
Start as you mean to go on I say. Crack the whip you get no lip! ;)

Thank you. The photos are actually courtesy of a friend. :thumbup:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww look how lil he is compared to the big bad hairy monster pmsl :lol: :lol: lovely pics :thumbup:
What's that song about the Camera never lies? oh yes I remember 'The camera never lies' :rolleyes: Well in this case it does. If you look at the shadows he's actually much taller than the dog or the big bad hairy monster as you refer to it. :lol:

Thanks

·
Banned
528 Posts
That dog is sooooooo fluffy and nice, I want one :D

I thought this thread was going to be about giving birth. I just stopped by to tell you all to stop complaining about it, I had a stomach ache the other day and didn't winge one single time! But I got the title wrong :(

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
That dog is sooooooo fluffy and nice, I want one :D

I thought this thread was going to be about giving birth. I just stopped by to tell you all to stop complaining about it, I had a stomach ache the other day and didn't winge one single time! But I got the title wrong :(
I thought the same :D :lol: :lol:

gorgeous pics by the way :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.