UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asked to check out 3 breeders for a client, just from the websites I felt they were large commercial breeders and wouldn't give the best start to a pup, so she's having to start again.

Does anybody know anyone who have this breed? She's hoping for a pup next year, so there's no worries about waiting for a litter.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a quick look, but found it hard to navigate, didn't understand why Cavs were showing up in the search results etc, and so many were out of date.

I'll email the details to my client, are they generally more reputable on there? Are there any checks done or can anyone put their dogs on there?

The KC list of breeders have no websites listed, and having to browse by county is so restrictive.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
The KC list of breeders have no websites listed, and having to browse by county is so restrictive.
You can search by 'all areas' on the KC website if you want, rather than county by county. That's what I do, as ES breeders are so few and far between. Have you also googled for a Chihuahua Association? They may well have breeders and websites listed on there.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can search by 'all areas' on the KC website if you want, rather than county by county. That's what I do, as ES breeders are so few and far between. Have you also googled for a Chihuahua Association? They may well have breeders and websites listed on there.
Ah, obviously missed that bit! :eek: My client has gone happily around champdogs so has enough to keep her busy for now, so thanks very much.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm a long coat chihuahua breeder. You can contact the British Chihuahua Club as they will know who has pups available you can also look on simplythebestchihuahuas.co.uk which was set up by an exhibitor for others to advertise there are a few pups on there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.