Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chicken & Tripe Raw Mince - available if wanted

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by TwinsMama, Apr 5, 2011.

1. TwinsMama

TwinsMama PetForums Newbie

hiya, my kittens are on raw food, and whilst they love the raw minces (at the mo, will be upgrading to chunks soon) they will not touch the chicken & tripe mix. I have about a dozen plus packets of these frozen mixes, and rather than throw them away which would be a shame, I'm happy to give them away to anyone who would like to collect/met up - I'm based on the Essex/Suffolk borders, so if you are interested please let me know.

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

What a nice offer. :) Let's hope someone takes you up on it - nothing worse than wasting some nice raw food.

3. TwinsMama

TwinsMama PetForums Newbie

cheers :) I hope so too!

must say a huge thanks to you too for such a great write up on the raw food thread - I've had it quite lucky in that my kittens were feed on raw food from the get go by the breeder so I have continued as I totally agree on all the benefits. I'm now in the process of "upgrading" them into chunks (as well as starting them on the taurine supplement, again thanks) and will be trying them on their first chicken wings tomorrow, cant wait to see their reactions LOL! will get my boys to take some photos and see if I can upload them here - should be fun and games all round

4. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Oh thank you :)o) and oooh good luck for tomorrow! :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice