Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chicken chunks - Raw Food suppliers who courier

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by DirtyGertie, Sep 3, 2013.

1. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

I've been trying to get some chicken chunks for the last 3 weeks, I normally use Raw2Paw. They've got a delivery coming tomorrow and there's no chicken chunks on it. I wont use RawToGo any more after diabolical service from them last year.

I'm getting pretty desperate now. I've moved away from minces and coming close to the end of my stock. I'm well stocked on carcasses and my order for Raw2Paw also contained tripe chunks, rabbit, turkey necks, trotters and hearts. I can get the hearts locally but nothing else. They are happy to delivery everything else but with delivery costs so high I'd rather get everything from the one place to save paying twice.

Does anyone know where I can get chicken chunks and tripe chunks (I can do without the rest of the stuff but it would be even better if I could get them at the same time) from a supplier who will courier as I'm not in anyone's delivery area and I can't even get to a Pets at Home if I'm desperate.

2. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

Bumping in case there's anyone around now who might know of someone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice