Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chester

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Tink82, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

Well I have pretty much exhausted every option, I've texted everyone, put it on my facebook a few times, as has OH and my friends, they have asked around for me, I've tried on here... I can't find him a home

I need him to find a new home as soon as really, it's prolonging the agony and i need to find a friend for Rosie before I go back to uni..

My OH has suggested that if we don't have any offers by tomorrow when he finishes work, the best thing to do would be to hand him back to the rescue :crying: I don't want to but it seems the only viable option and I know he will find a good home as they will home check..

I'm devistated :( I wish I could tell him that all he has to do is be nice to Rosie..

2. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Aww :crying: where do u live?

Can you not get rosie a friend and keep Chester as a house rabbit or something? i duno what ur situation is? x

3. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

we have foxes due to next door feeding them, but not every night. It was bad finding Pepsi dug up, I'd never want to find one of my two gone... or worse :(

I also couldn't really afford 3, I'm a student, financially im ok, but 3 would be a bit tight..

Im in Newcastle-under-Lyme.... I sent a message to someone i went college with who loves her animals, she is off to see her friend later (also went college) who she says may be interested... so fingers crossed there...

4. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Fingers crossed! let us know how it goes!
    Its very tempting... im just over an hour away from u... and if i cleaned out the shed i would have room... but my mum would proberbly kill me lol x

5. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

but the clean shed would be nice... and my OH is prepared to drive anywhere to find him a good home ;)

6. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

stop it :p im sat here thinking of cleaning out the shed and making it rabbit friendly..... he'd have 2 stories all to himself too... its a wendy house thing with windows and stuff :lol:

NO! stop it! lol x

7. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

he he he... he would love that!! he is a good boy really :(

8. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

You know you want to :thumbup:

I wish I had more space to help out, but unless the boy's bond with the trio I don't have any more space :(:(

9. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

My bebe lives alone happily atm but im about to start bonding her with the other 2 bunnies to see how she goes. Hmm.. keep me informed about the other lead u may have.. ill see how it goes ;) Ill say no for now but... well c hehe x

10. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Well im thinking if Bebe bonds well... ill have 3 happy bunnies and might be able to have a solo bunny...

Chester seems a good boy.. do u think he just doesnt like Rosie? or is it ALL rabbits? :eek: x

11. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

I honestly couldn't say, I'm not gonna lie and say yes as I genuinly don't know. they have the opposite personalities and Rosie is in his 'house' so it is possibly her.. He has not bit or attacked her nastily, it is just fur pulling but there is only so much of that Rosie can take and she came back from bonding a bit jumpy and sad so it is unfair to continue the bonding process on her, otherwise I would have kept on trying.. Rosie is a very soft girl, never bit anyone and is so friendly she just takes it from him

12. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

yeh i understand.. could be that hes just taken a grudge against Rosie but then again he might just want to live alone. i feel so bad for u that ur in this position :( but poor Rosie sounds like shes tried.

If he bonded with my bebe it would be perfect but if not he would have to live outside in the wendy house... which wouldnt be too bad if hes use to living outside?
    Hmm... how old is chester? x

13. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

as long as he has his space I don't think he minds to be honest.. he doesn't pester for fuss but he will come sit at my feet when he wants some..

not really sure, he is not old, he jumps about and is fuill of energy, he was found on a road in Manchester and taken to the rescue where we got him, we have put him at around 2 but it is a guess

14. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Aww he sounds lovely :eek: what breed is he? x

15. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

i think he is a neth/lionhead cross.. i shall try get some pictures.. he is not keen on having it taken lol

16. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

aw hes a little thing then :eek: i have 2 neths and bebe is a lop. Wish i hadnt asked... im a softie for lionheads... ive always wanted one lol x

17. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

he is quite small, smaller than Rosie. he has the little ears of a nethie and a little mane on top lol!!

Just charging my phone to take some up to date pics of him..

18. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

Fingers crossed you find a home for him sweetie, and soon :D!

19. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Come on hun...seriously you NEED more...i am your conscience speaking!!! xx

20. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

and you should always listen to your conscience :D

.....do you thin k she has gone to clean the shed?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice