Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Chester the emotional support dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Maria_1986, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Maria_1986

Maria_1986 Crazy Guinea Pig Lady

The last week has been a bit of a nightmare for me. My car was broken into, my handbag stolen including my new van (dog bus) keys. So have been trying to get windows replaced, get locks, cards replaced etc, speak to the police, get the bank to refund the money they managed to get using the contactless on my cards and still deal with normal day to day life.

Chester can be a bit of a handful, he has lot of behavioural quirks and the fireworks have not been helping so I was expecting him to be a bit of a nightmare as well too this week. But I have spent a lot of time this week crying or ranting - every time I cry he comes and rests his head on my lap and gives me lovely cuddles and when I get frustrated or annoyed he brings me his toy for a fun game to cheer me up. That's not to say he hasn't had his idiot moments but he is really starting to settle into life here and his fun, loving personality is starting to shine through.

IMG_20181102_161552216_HDR.jpg

2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

What a nightmare for you. I would be tearing my hair out. Lovely dog to support you and not be an added extra to your stress.

3. Happy Paws

Happy Paws PetForums VIP

They are amazing aren't they.

4. Animallover26

Animallover26 I am me.

I am so sorry to hear about your nightmare week, Good Boy Chester and it was lovely to read how he has been, I hope things start to look brighter for you very soon.

5. Sarah H

Sarah H Grand Empress of the Universe

What a total nightmare for you, I hope it gets sorted asap.
    Dogs can be amazing sometimes, and other times...well...let's try not to think about those!

DaisyBluebell likes this.
  6. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

What a nightmare scum ! Doggies are the best they always know.

7. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Liked for Chester being a good boy and supporting you :). Sorry to hear your car got broken into though, thats awful :mad:

8. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

Bloody scumbags, lets hope they get whats coming to them in an equally awful way!
    Well done your boy for knowing when and how to give lovely comfort in times of need.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice