Hi, I have a 12-week-old Labradoodle puppy who picks up everything he sees on the floor: flowers, bits of cardboard, other rubbish, etc. In our garden, we have an enormous cherry tree, so the lawn is currently covered in cherry blossoms, which I've recently found out are toxic to dogs. What I can't seem to find out is just how dangerous they are. Should I be worried if he only eats one, or would he have to eat a lot of them for it to harm him? I guess I'd like to know the answer to this for toxic plants generally. Constantly watching him to make sure he doesn't pick anything up on walks is making them stressful, and I'd like to be able to enjoy them!