UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, have just joined this forum! Looks like a great place to meet fellow animal lovers!

I have a dog walking & pet sitting business in the Chelmsford, Essex area and would like to make contacts with fellow dog walkers/owners and pet owners who live around the area and may wish to use my services or even just to chat!

Sharon

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
They are gorgeous x

I must say Bonnie has the best idea with the nice warm fire

But Clyde has a belly thats crying out to be ticked.

In the pic with Clyde, right at the back i can see what looks like a 'scratch box type' thing.

Ive seen these down our local CP, do they use it much?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awww thanks so much, they are gorgeous in nature as well, I've never known such gentle cats... and Clyde does indeed enjoy a tummy tickle. We call Bonnie the "heat seeking feline" as she'll find the warmest place in the house, guaranteed!

Welshjet, we bought the cardboard scratch boxes as my in-laws recommended them and to be honest, they're fab!!! We have scratching posts as well and the cats don't use them but use the boxes on a daily basis!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.