UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH was away last night, so me and the chunk were lonely and so he came to bed...bout 4am big thump, he appeared to have fallen out and was just lying on the floor. Think he was completely confused. Anyway he eventually shook himself, decided he needed a wee and then went back to sleep :D
Have your dogs ever done this?

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
The BW has rolled off the sofa before now :rolleyes:. He scared himself daft with it and ran round with his tail tucked looking over his shoulder until leaping onto the sofa and curling up into a ball in the corner peering around suspiciously for whatever monster had pushed him off :eek:.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I pushed Jossy off the bed when he was staying here :eek: I'd tried to pull the blanket up and he sort of flipped off and landed in the gap between the beds, I panicked expecting something to be broken but the little bugger was still fast asleep, didn't even know about his adventure :blushing:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Yep, Sherlock's fallen off the bed a couple of times! He just looks very surprised for a few seconds, then jumps back up! :D

(It's very different from when cats fall over - you can see them look around to make sure nobody saw, and if they catch your eye they pretend it was deliberate! :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
(It's very different from when cats fall over - you can see them look around to make sure nobody saw, and if they catch your eye they pretend it was deliberate! :rolleyes:)
See these are the things that make me think Tink is quite cat-like She would land on her feet and she would definitely try to make it look deliberate :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,000 Posts
YES! Milly always falls off the couch. She's so used to it by now she turns round, pulls herself back onto her feet, jumps up and goes back to sleep, but Max was the best. . .

About 6-8 weeks ago, me and Double Trouble were lying on the bed, Milly at my back, Max at my feet. I could see it happening a mile off, but he was so content and busy stretching and giving himself a back scratch that he fell back off the bed. He promptly sat up looked around, and is if to reassure himself that nobody seen him do it, began to preen himself as if to say "yeah, I meant to do that" :sneaky2: :001_tt2: :D Think maybe he's crossed with a cat, somewhere in his genetic makeup :p Then he slunk off into the living room and curled up on the somewhat safer couch instead. :D Heartless, I know, but I couldn't stop laughing.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Ginge is always falling off the sofa, shes a stretchy, wriggly thing that likes to lie on her back for tummy tickles or just because! It only takes a little wiggle too far and shes off.

Don't think shes fell off the bed yet which is good as its quite high and we have a wooden floor.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Holly fell out of my sleeping bag when we were away a couple of weeks ago.

It was not fully zipped up and she rolled over and fell out, caught a leg inside and could not get out. She squealed and had both of us in a panic and sat there waving a poorly leg in the air, a cuddle, a few reats and she came back in. She limped for a couple of days but it soon wore off

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
:lol: Tink and Max definitely sound like honorary cats! I think Sherl's just too bonkers and silly to be proud (except when he's relieving himself, when he always looks terribly embarrassed :eek:)!

·
Registered
758 Posts
OH was away last night, so me and the chunk were lonely and so he came to bed...bout 4am big thump, he appeared to have fallen out and was just lying on the floor. Think he was completely confused. Anyway he eventually shook himself, decided he needed a wee and then went back to sleep :D
Have your dogs ever done this?
Yep, Bo falls off all the time, and the sofa as well :blush: she seems to forget where the end is and just slips off looking confused while I try not to laugh :D

I pushed Jossy off the bed when he was staying here :eek: I'd tried to pull the blanket up and he sort of flipped off and landed in the gap between the beds, I panicked expecting something to be broken but the little bugger was still fast asleep, didn't even know about his adventure :blushing:
OMG :eek: just snorted with laughter in the office imagining a flying chi :D poor little guy

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Yeah, it was my fault though :eek: I was having my room decorated and I couldn't be bothered pushing the bed back to the wall so of course Prince rolls over in the night and disappears over the side of the bed. He landed with a brave thump too. I looked over and he was just laid there, his legs all splayed out with a 'oh ffs' look in his eyes.
Shamefully, I couldn't help but laugh. He wouldn't get back into the bed for days too :blushing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.