Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cheapest toy EVER!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ewelsh, Apr 11, 2011.

1. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

I have bought every cat toy going and spent a small fortune in the process! Tree houses, mice on string, balls, lazer lights, attached string toys to my labradors happy tail... ( don't panic.. she thought it was great fun ) I have run around the house, hiding behind doors playing BOO! just to entertain my beloved cat "the boss" Loulou............

Yet after all my efforts I found a pheasants feather ( a long one ) while out walking my dogs and blow me it has got Loulou in a tiz.... I have never seen her so excited over anything before................ with very little effort from myself......... or my Lab, Ha!
    She loves it and this is the 3rd week going and she is actually loosing weight........ I have warned myself that this feather will eventually perish... then what will I do..... stalk a Pheasant....................
    So! all you worn out cat owners......... find a Pheasants feather............:D

2. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

3. ewelsh

ewelsh PetForums VIP

Hi there,

Great idea, many thanks for the link.............. that will relieve my local pheasants............
    I will try and download a video......... it may take some time as I am not very clever with computers...:blink:

4. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome! :) would loved to have seen your Lab helping out with your Kitty's fun! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice