Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cheapest place for Bozita?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Lyceum, May 10, 2010.

1. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Title says it all really.

Not looking to bulk order, cats can be fussy buggers so I'm not going to risk bulk ordering.

Seapets seems pretty cheap, anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Thanks in advance.

2. tordis

tordis PetForums Senior

If you're not buying in bulk, Seapets is the best place to go to.
    Otherwise, if you want to order more, try Zooplus.

3. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Thing with seapets is I'll end up paying more for postage than I'm paying for the food. That always annoys me lol.

4. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

5. Smiler

Smiler PetForums Junior

I use Pet Goods 4 U online for bulk, the prices keep going up and down, I did get 16 paks for £10 ish, now they're 16 for £15 ish, including postage, but thats only good if you want it in bulk.

Where do you live? I know one shop that sells it singly (its actually the physical version of Pet Goods 4 U shop), and its in Lewisham. Its a long shot, but who knows you might be nearby!

6. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Cheers for the replies. Went for r and l pets, ordered a few catons.

I'm in Liverpool so a bit far away lol. I asked my local pet shops, they said they can order but it'd be in bulk which they are reluctant to do as it doesn't sell well. If they cats like it I can get it locally.

7. LKelly

LKelly PetForums Junior

8. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Petplanet don't do bozita anymore. They used to but for some reason have stopped :(

9. Smiler

Smiler PetForums Junior

Well, I'm not sure if this will help but I have about 10 cartons of the Rich in Chicken Bozita in jelly that I don't want. This one has slightly different ingredients to the others, all of the others are mostly chicken with 4% of whatever the flavour is, where as the 'rich in chicken' one is 50% chicken and a high percentage of pork (which doesn't make sense!). Anyhow, this one gives one of my kittens slightly soft poops so I am going to stop feeding it to them.

So, I was going to give them to a local rescue centre but if you want a couple to try I'll send them to you for the price of the postage. Although I'll totally understand if you don't want to cos of what I've said about it!

Look at http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/bozita/42670 to see what I mean about the ingredients being different.

My boys gobble it up the same way they do the other varieties.

#9 Smiler, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
    Lyceum likes this.
  10. Smiler

Smiler PetForums Junior

I'll take that as a no then and drop them at my local rescue tomorrow.

11. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Sorry, I didn't see your post till just now. I was withough internet most of the week and just failed to spot it until now.

I ordered a few from zooplus as well as the usual applaws and the bozita hasn't been a hit sadly. It was the rich in chicken I ordered too, since they usually love all things chicken.

So, thank you for the offer, wish I'd have seen it earlier, but I'm sure the rescue will appreciate it more than my fussy little so and so's lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice