Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Chasing leaves!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Buzzard, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Buzzard

Buzzard PetForums VIP

What an interesting walk that was! Leaves blowing everywhere and one Mac the puppy trying to chase them whilst on the lead! Anyone else's dog do this?

2. HandsomeHound

HandsomeHound PetForums Senior

I suddenly got really tearful the other day when I was driving along and saw piles of leaves everywhere. HH absolutely loved this time of year, we'd go over to Virginia Water, and there'd be masses of leaves all over the place. We'd walk along and kick up all the leaves and he'd go bonkers jumping in the air trying to catch them, he had so much fun. I really miss him :sad:

3. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

yep, alfie loves leaves and if i pick them up and throw them he loves it!!!:D

4. Freddie and frank

Freddie and frank PetForums VIP

ha ha, yes bella does it.
    it's so cute.
    i'm working really hard with her lead work and she's doing fantastic but can't help laughing when she does this.:001_tt1:

5. jbw54

jbw54 PetForums Member

Yep both mine love the leaves, Max just runs and jumps straight into them but Bailey is very sedate about it and it almost looks like he is looking to see if anyone is watching him before he jumps in :D

6. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

Yep zelda was all over the place on our walks today, dont mind on the flexi at the field but a pain in the behind on the paths!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice