Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

charlie much better, lactic acid in muscles

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by haeveymolly, May 25, 2010.

1. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

I posted yesterday about charlie not being able to move around was basically sat like a pot dog very reluctant to move and the vet had said neck and muscle pull,

He was no better this morning so he was back at vets, this time he saw a vet that i always see the senior vet that looked after monty when he had d.c.m ahe is wonderfull and so thorough, she examined him for a full 40 minutes took him out in the gardens walked him around the car park and full examination in surgery, still dont really know but its more the rear end and think its maybe due to a lactic acid build up in the muscles given him diazapam i was at work but oh rang me to say within half an hour of taking the first one he was walking around now he is as if nothing has happened. The vet did say she thought there was a lot of over reaction too and she didnt think he was very stoik (big girls blouse) in other words, bless him.

We rang my charlies previous owner from him being 9 weeks we are still in touch and become good friends, and she was gobsmacked and upset but did say this had happened before a few years ago and explained how strange he held himself and looking like he's not really there.

Just wondered if anyone had experienced this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice