Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Charlie Girl The Cocker Spaniel, 13 weeks old

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by kayla, Oct 15, 2009.

1. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

If you are interested in adopting Charlie, please read about our adoption procedure and complete our pre Adoption form (link below) and Katherine or Pauline will contact you for a chat

Pre-adoption form - www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk
    Charlie came to us from a puppyfarm because she had a bad cough. When she visited the vet it was borderline pneumonia and she was very poorly. She has made a brilliant recovery and has now had the all clear from the vet to be rehomed. Because she had such a serious chest infection at such a young age the vet has warned that she could have a weakness that her new family would need to be aware of.

She is a beautiful, funny, playful, naughty pup. She loves cuddles and loves toys. She sleeps in her crate at night with her friend Davina the Schnauzer. She is looking for a home where someone is home almost all the time. We would not consider a home where this little girl is going to be left.

She has now had her first vac and will be chiped before leaving us. She will come with 4 weeks free insurance and will have to be spayed at 6 months and evidence provided. Training classes are essential and we will need to know where and with whom she will attend.

Charlie is coming on leaps and bounds (literally!)

Here she is - full of fun!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little one isn't quite toilet trained yet but sleeps all night in a crate with Davina and will wait till she comes out to go for a wee!
    She is as bright as a button!

2. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

What a sweetie. Sure she won't be available for long ;)

Quite unusual to see one so young in rescue.

3. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Shes gorg its a shame as my dog doesnt accept other dogs well due to a attack when he was younger... shes such a sweetie i dont think it will be long before shes found a loving home.

4. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

Where abouts is she? I have been looking for a puppy, we have another dog, cat and rabbits is she ok with them?

5. vickij

vickij PetForums Junior

She looks amazing.....my only concern is her possible health problems. As first time (since growing up with dogs anyway) dog owners, I don't know if we'd know how to deal with this. Can't get her off my mind!!

xx

6. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Shes 13 weeks old i'm pretty sure you can train a 13 week old puppy with other cats and dogs and rabbits!

7. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

I thought i probably would be able to train her with the other animals. After talking about her, its just the health problems i would be worried about.
    She's gorgeous so she shouldn't have trouble finding a home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice