Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Charity auction for my cat shelter

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by merlin12, Mar 13, 2013.

1. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

Hi,

I´m planning on holding an auction of various objects to raise funds for my very needy cat shelter (we are in Spain). Could I do it in this section? I was thinking of posting pics of the objects and those interested could bid. Please let me know if it is allowed.

2. Princewily

Princewily PetForums Newbie

Hi Friend !
    What happen to your charity auction ?
    Are you planning to do that on this year also
    If so just let me know
    Thanks

3. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

Hi, I did put up some objects for auction on fb. I got some sold and some I couldn´t. Gave what I got to the shelter. Thanks for asking:)

GertrudeJekyll likes this.
  4. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

i was thinking of that recently too, great minds think alike :D i was thinking of a raffle , wondering how hard it would be to organise , where you allowed to do it on here? or was it just simply no interest?

edit - i just realised there’s a whole section on it , i must pay more attention:)

#4 moggiemum, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  5. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

well not really, people here don´t jump to help when it´s a cat shelter, I think the are not very into auctions too. A friend bid for the novels and an american girl did for the cookbooks and comics.

6. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

Just wandering on to a forum trying to get donations isn't how forums work, I doubt anyone would be gullible enough to donate in this way, I think it's also against the rules.

#6 Cookieandme, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice