Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Charged twice for one item

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by candysmum, Jun 24, 2009.

1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

ARRRGGGHHH

its not like a bought alot i only bought one item!

£69.99 for my childrens new swing set and the comapny has charged me twice!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

i have contacted them so it can be refunded and i have also contacted my credit card company I only ever use my creidt card for a new comapny incase i need them to pull back funds for some reason they have be notified about the double charge so they are now on standby incase i need them to take the funds back if the company do not send them back

I have a feeling it was going to happen as i recieved 2 confirmation emails and 2 invoice emails from them i am sure its just a slip up but it is so annoying! I even contacted them when i got the double emails to make sure it didn't happen and they assured me it wouldn't HUMMM maybe listen to the customer next time ????
    lol

2. hutch6

hutch6 PetForums VIP

If the refund is delayed more than 30days start persuing interest that you will have accumulated on the credit card ;-)

Hope it gets sorted asap though.

3. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

now thats a good idea :D i nver have anything on my card as i have the cash ready to pay it off but i like to do it a safer way see so i will make them pay what ever is left on the credit card as it shouldn't be there.

4. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

ahh good news they have already sent the refund through after my email so i should recieve it shortly!

5. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Thats good then x:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice