Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Changing my hair colour!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Staysee, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Been wanting to go back dark for a while but been waiting for a chance to be off work to go hairdressers and today i bought a hair book as im going in like 2 weeks and after looking through the mag im torn between dark brown or red!

The red i'd go for wouldnt be in your face paloma faith type red, or light nicola from girls aloud red, more a darker warmer shade

The brown would be dark, just a few shades away from black really XD haha

But im not sure which to go for, im currently blonde so going red would take longer and more toll on my hair, but im always going from blonde to brown, so should i go for a change and hope it suits or stick to what i know suits?

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

might go pink if you put red over blonde?

3. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

it shouldnt do as its a concentrate they use.

i have just had 'pink' put in my hair but with having dark brown hair anyway it looks more purple :(

off to portsmouth i go again in a few months to have the bright pink put back in i think

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

i duno i have no hair i shave it but it was a guess as the oh dose her hair diffrent coulors:lol:

5. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

:lol:

my boyfriend is a pompey from as hes from portsmouth and had a blonde stripe down the middle of his hair with blue highlights, after about a month and a half the blue had gone green :lol:

6. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Dark Brown!

Red is crap and comes out even if a permenant colour. I got mine done bright red at the hair dressers, washed it the next day and it all came out! Also a bugger if you do it red and then want to go back to blonde because you'll be a ginger!!

7. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

I was red a few years back.....atleast 4/5years ago and i wouldnt wanna come back to blonde for a long time, its ruined my hair too much haha

I dont remember having problems with it tho, im sure i used red! hahaha maybe i didnt :S

I would just like for once, a colour thats FABULOUS like i hate the fact whatever colour my hair is its all like one colour, i want not multi tonel, but like something people look at and want my colour, i dont want it normal! haha

8. amberspy

amberspy PetForums Member

i went dark brown 6 months after being blone for 15 yrs ,i love it
    lot folk told me not go dark as wouldnt suit me ,but they relised they were wrong and they said suits me better:rolleyes:
    only thing hate with being dark is my grey roots lol but get roots done every 3 wks
    so go for it !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice