Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

change of username

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by honeysmummy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. honeysmummy

honeysmummy PetForums VIP

Hi....wonder if someone could help, another moderator and myself have tried to contact Mark about changing my user name as i have another kitten and want to include her name as well. Any other suggestions how i go about this ?

Want to change my name from Honeysmummy to Honey&Indysmummy

Thanks in advance :)

2. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Its can take a few weeks for Mark to do it as he is busy, but he will do it :)

3. honeysmummy

honeysmummy PetForums VIP

Thanks Tanya...appreciate that :D

4. Lulus mum

Lulus mum PetForums VIP

Hi Honeys mummy
    Glad to see that you have seen sense-AT LAST

Honey and Indy,as you know have contacted me several times

The DREAMIES with which you tried to bribe "the hevvies" have now run out-
    They have been to rehab and have come out today -VERY ANGRY and this is your last chance.

Ignore this Tanya-as between you and me-(you must promise not to tell anyone else)-she is IN LEAGUE with "the hevvies "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear your deafening and heartbreaking sobs feel so sorry to have to break this news to you
    So please -UNLESS YOU WANT HONEY AND INDY TO GO -get this"MARK" to change your user name A.S.A.P.

Please try and check that Mark isnt another of "the hevvies"-I would have checked that myself-but have been in to have my own treatment- cant talk about that at the moment

Hope this is sorted out soon -FOR EVERYONES SAKE

FROM YOU KNOW WHO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice