Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Change in behaviour since moving house

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nataliee, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Nataliee

Nataliee PetForums VIP

We moved house a few weeks ago & the move has really affected one of my dogs. She has access to all of the house now whereas in the old place they were only allowed downstairs, lovely new garden for them to play in etc. Anyway she has become a real hermit, I come home from work & she won't leave her bed to come see me, I let the dogs in the garden & she won't go out, in fact I have to actually pick her up & put her in the garden as she will not go out at any point which is odd as she was always first out in the old place. She would normally come & sit with us when we're all in the living room but now she keeps herself in her bed all evening we hardly see her at all.
    The biggest change is that out on walks she has started barking at other dogs which is really unusual for her, my other 2 are quite reactive but were working on it & Heidi has always been my good one so I'm gutted she's started behaving like this.
    I don't really know what to do for her as she's obviously not happy at the moment, she's lived in other places before for a few weeks & has been fine so its not like she hasn't done it before

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

How old is she and could she be ill or in pain?

3. Nataliee

Nataliee PetForums VIP

She's 4, she's fairly lively when outside so not concerned that something is wrong with her

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice