Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ch5 Dogs4Us update

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nonnie, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

At 7pm this evening, there will be an update on the Ch5 news.

Supposedly Dogs4Us have done a u-turn. What that means i havent a clue. I doubt they are going to stop selling puppies.

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Interesting!

Hopefully it's something positive... but I doubt it will be. They'll probably just start bringing in puppies from a different puppy farm or something :rolleyes:

I'd love to see them have their puppy licence revoked, i've been thinking about it all day.

Edit:

For anyone who missed it, here is a video and a story to go with it:

http://news.five.tv/news.php?news=1864

3. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I like the bit where Dogs4us state
    I think they will find that most respectable breeders do. Idiots!

4. clueless

clueless Banned

It was on the 5 o clock news and seemingly Dogs4us stated they will stop buying from the breeders that Jason Farrell highlighted. What a load of faecal matter, they will continue as they have no scruples when it comes to Puppy selling imo

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I didnt understand where they stated they were appalled by the conditions. Did they not check the breeding facilities from which they source their puppies?

I really didnt see a u-turn just a load of old bull.

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I knew it wouldn't be anything great :rolleyes:

Even if they do stop buying from that farm, they'll just go to another equally bad one because they have no other option. No responsible breeder would supply to them and no responsible breeder would ever breed the numbers that places like dogs4us demand, so unless they stop selling puppies, there's no way the puppy farming situation can be helped.

7. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

They have actually denied buying from puppy farmers, thid was one of my arguments when i spoke to them and asked if anyone asked for the breeders name to speak to them possibly wanting to see parents would you give them the breeders details the answer was no!!, why when we demonstrated there were they defensive about us giving out leaflets on puppyfarming stating they didnt get them from that source. Why didnt they produce proof to us and customers.

My other argument is if they got the pups from reputable breeder why was the delivery on a wednesday on a truck full of puppys, they couldnt be that specific, the other argument is if what they say is true how can they justify putting pups in a compatrment with very basic equipment for playing ,eating and sleeping, with no sight of the outside world, no human interaction other than people going gawping and moving on, double glazed door for minimal noise, so never hear sounds then what happens when those lights go out at night and the store is locked and they are left alone.

8. clueless

clueless Banned

I will never understand people like this. These are the people who are also behind DLRC or were

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice