UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Ive used them last couple of wormings on my three and they were fine. In fact I tried them as Drontal plus made my malamute sick the time before.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've used them twice now on my spaniels with no ill effects.

Do not believe the hype about the dogs taking them as 'a tasty treat', oh no, didn't fool my lot one little bit, they knew they were medicine!!! :p:p

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
I've used them twice now on my spaniels with no ill effects.

Do not believe the hype about the dogs taking them as 'a tasty treat', oh no, didn't fool my lot one little bit, they knew they were medicine!!! :p:p
Try using liver pate and moulding it in a ball right round the tablet. Never fails with mine they que up for all their pills. Even the drontal XL and cestem XL dissapeared in one gulp as does the huge antibiotics two of mine usually have to take. Well worth a go.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Try using liver pate and moulding it in a ball right round the tablet. Never fails with mine they que up for all their pills. Even the drontal XL and cestem XL dissapeared in one gulp as does the huge antibiotics two of mine usually have to take. Well worth a go.
This is genius advice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.