UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL. I've had a few people ask where my signature picture of Cesar is so i've added a new one.Not everyones cup of tea i know but i'm still his number 1 fan.:D:D

G

·
LOL. I've had a few people ask where my signature picture of Cesar is so i've added a new one.Not everyones cup of tea i know but i'm still his number 1 fan.:D:D
It have already been noted Jan!!! on the forum atmosphere thread!!! you didn't really fink I would miss is, did you now:):):rolleyes::rolleyes:Wish I bl**dy could!:rolleyes:

lol
DT

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is quite nice for an older man:D I will share with you Jan! xx:laugh:;)
Hands off mate he's mine but you can walk the dogs if ya like.;):lol::lol:

It have already been noted Jan!!! on the forum atmosphere thread!!! you didn't really fink I would miss is, did you now:):):rolleyes::rolleyes:Wish I bl**dy could!:rolleyes:

lol
DT
lol Dt ya know ya fancy him really,come on own up.;):D:D

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
oooo he's that dog whisperer isn't he?

or am i completellyyy wrong?

·
Registered
827 Posts
I love Cesar too!! Think his training methods are great as well - and I don't even have a dog :D

We've got a big green common area directly behind our back garden gate.
One of these days I'm going to get a big loudhailer and play some of the dog whisperer episodes over my backfence to all the dog owners that seem to have no idea on how to control their dogs.

As I'm typing this I'm being treated to a guy trying to call his dog back like this (imagine slightly bored v. repetetive tone of voice)
Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Here Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny,.....................arrrrgh!!!

The worst one are the ones that scream and threaten their animals with a beating though :mad: I always want to shout 'calm & assertive' at them.

Ooops, turned my Cesar praise into a rant......sorry :eek:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hands off mate he's mine but you can walk the dogs if ya like.;):lol::lol:

Cheeky!! :D

pmsl, only kidding hun.;):D:D
Aww Cesar is back!!...............:D

Something nice tio look at...:thumbsup:
Glad you like it, plenty more where that came from.:D:D
oooo he's that dog whisperer isn't he?

or am i completellyyy wrong?

haha yes he is the dog whisperer so your right. sexy isn't he?:thumbsup::eek:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love Cesar too!! Think his training methods are great as well - and I don't even have a dog :D

We've got a big green common area directly behind our back garden gate.
One of these days I'm going to get a big loudhailer and play some of the dog whisperer episodes over my backfence to all the dog owners that seem to have no idea on how to control their dogs.

As I'm typing this I'm being treated to a guy trying to call his dog back like this (imagine slightly bored v. repetetive tone of voice)
Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Here Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny,.....................arrrrgh!!!

The worst one are the ones that scream and threaten their animals with a beating though :mad: I always want to shout 'calm & assertive' at them.

Ooops, turned my Cesar praise into a rant......sorry :eek:
LMAO that sounds like me when i'm calling Mia, she's such a stuburn little madam.:eek:

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Well Janice why dont you make a thread about him facts and piccys and stuff....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Great to see him back! i don't have a dog, but when i do, i will be putting my cesar malan to practice (the information that is :lol: )

Brilliant man!! not to mention a good looking one! lol

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Has anyone seen the South Park Episode with Cesar in it? He is basically called in to use his methods on a very unruly child - sooo funny!

Here's a small clip:

YouTube - The dog whisperer
I seen that the other day! i thought it was really funny! :laugh: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.