Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Celebrity Magazines..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lozb, Jun 9, 2010.

1. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

Gosh....

My friend at work passes on her read magazines and they're all the 'celebrity' ones....

Aren't they full of drivel?

I don't even know who half the people in them are! Let alone care about what dress they're wearing/what they had for tea/who they're dating/how many kids they're adopting/what taxi they fell out of

What utter drivel!!!!!!!

:p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p

Anyone agree? I might give them to Baxter to 'shred' :lol:

2. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I disagree. I love my Heat! It is my once a week treat and my chance to escape from it all for a bit. I never believe a word thats printed but it is only a bit of fun :thumbup:

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Have very little interest in them, Ok I admit I look at the pics but thats it, and only then when I go to the hairdressers (about once every 3mth). :D But I know plenty that love these mags, each to their own. :rolleyes:

4. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must be me.... I'm so out of touch with celebs.... I don't know who they are....most of the time!!!!!

Heck... whatever floats your boat ;) If it's fun for you then hey, who am I to argue with that! :thumbup:

ETA: bird - I look at the pictures too.... and then flick past the words cos I don't know who they're on about!
    Must pay more attention - my 8 year old will soon know more about the celeb world than I do and I get enough 'eye-rolls' off her as it is!!!! lol...
    xx

5. jo1234

jo1234 PetForums Member

They are a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

But I still buy most of them every week! Heat, OK, Star, New, Closer, Look...

Eek I'm an addict!

6. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry... just re-read my first post and it was a bit harsh..... didn't mean it to be.....

nice to have a happy 'debate' about the issue.... :001_cool:

8. jo1234

jo1234 PetForums Member

Not harsh at all!! Generally they are full of nonsense but they make for very compulsive reading!! Maybe I'm just a saddo!!!:lol:

9. dee o gee

dee o gee PetForums VIP

I flick through them in the hairdressers and thats it, I could read them for free at work on my lunchbreak but id rather scrub all the floors! :D Even though they are sometimes funny to read, like OMG I really care what jordan supposedly said to peter or what ever the new crossdressing fella's name is, I really don't care what may, or may not, be going on in somebody else's private life. :rolleyes:
    Each to our own I suppose, Id much prefer to read dog's today or horse and hound cover to cover but that wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice