UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh....

My friend at work passes on her read magazines and they're all the 'celebrity' ones....

Aren't they full of drivel?

I don't even know who half the people in them are! Let alone care about what dress they're wearing/what they had for tea/who they're dating/how many kids they're adopting/what taxi they fell out of

What utter drivel!!!!!!!

:p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p

Anyone agree? I might give them to Baxter to 'shred' :lol:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I disagree. I love my Heat! It is my once a week treat and my chance to escape from it all for a bit. I never believe a word thats printed but it is only a bit of fun :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Have very little interest in them, Ok I admit I look at the pics but thats it, and only then when I go to the hairdressers (about once every 3mth). :D But I know plenty that love these mags, each to their own. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must be me.... I'm so out of touch with celebs.... I don't know who they are....most of the time!!!!!

Heck... whatever floats your boat ;) If it's fun for you then hey, who am I to argue with that! :thumbup:

ETA: bird - I look at the pictures too.... and then flick past the words cos I don't know who they're on about!
Must pay more attention - my 8 year old will soon know more about the celeb world than I do and I get enough 'eye-rolls' off her as it is!!!! lol...
xx

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry... just re-read my first post and it was a bit harsh..... didn't mean it to be.....

nice to have a happy 'debate' about the issue.... :001_cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts

Sorry... just re-read my first post and it was a bit harsh..... didn't mean it to be.....

nice to have a happy 'debate' about the issue.... :001_cool:
Not harsh at all!! Generally they are full of nonsense but they make for very compulsive reading!! Maybe I'm just a saddo!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I flick through them in the hairdressers and thats it, I could read them for free at work on my lunchbreak but id rather scrub all the floors! :D Even though they are sometimes funny to read, like OMG I really care what jordan supposedly said to peter or what ever the new crossdressing fella's name is, I really don't care what may, or may not, be going on in somebody else's private life. :rolleyes:
Each to our own I suppose, Id much prefer to read dog's today or horse and hound cover to cover but that wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.