Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cavalier king charles spaniel owners!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by faith, Jul 24, 2009.

1. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

obviously i wanna get to know everyone around the forum and all their fur-babies but i thought it would be nice for all us cavalier owers to gather together in one thread!

so come on share some piccies n story with us all

heres my baby faith. shes only 9weeks old atm
    [​IMG]

and heres my tri bitch angel. the love of my life. unfortuatly shes at the bridge now

[​IMG]

2. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

dont have a cav but very cute, would love one but im wth springers for the mo - more suited to me :rolleyes:

but cavs are beautiful!

3. faith

faith PetForums Newbie

springers are fab dogs. id love one but just a little clumbsy for the home im living in atm lol.i still live with my mum n she would go awol if a springer pup knocked down her ornaments ect lol

4. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

A black and tan cav pup at the stables where my sister keeps her horse, I only go up there to keep Bumble occupied while his owner and children go out for a ride etc. Such a cutie, had fun yesterday with him 'adventuring' the grass which was taller than him hehe :001_tt2:

5. RowanWolf

RowanWolf PetForums Member

This is my boyfriend's family's cavvie, her name is Holly and she is just over a year old now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice