UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon I caught Yaqub red handed eating Flake and Daisy's Veg! The 2 of them were all sharing no problem! When I caught him he dropped the cucumber and looked at me to say what I didnt eat anything whilst munching away and holding poor Daisys ear!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Hehe he's a cutie. I used to catch my Laddie eating the rabbits dried food and pinching their carrots. I'd go out to check on them and I'd see this big black dog with his head in the hutch and when I called him he'd turn to me with a guilty look and mouth going chewing a bit of food. He was the rabbit best friend used to let them climb all over him when he was laying in the garden.

Caught my neice tasting the rabbits food once too she didn't like it much though.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is so sweet and soo funny.
You must feed your poor child sometimes;)
Lol I doooo feed him although he acts like I dont... maybe thats why teh rabbits were sharing with him they felt sorry for him lol!

Ha - at least he's eating his veggies :001_tt2:

I know its brilliant I went and got him his own bowl of veg and he was happily sitting there munching away!

I love your son's name. Yaqub is lovely. x
Jacqui
Thank You so much I love it too!

Ha ha bless him! At least he isnt eating their pellets and hay....yet!! :p
you would be suprised Kelly we have caught him with pellets in his hands I refuse to think long enough to wonder if he has actually eaten any which I dont doubt lol! He has recently taken an intest in their hay and straw lol he pulls them out strand by strand from the hutch but I havnt caught him eating any lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.