Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Catz Finefood changed?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Treaclesmum, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Treaclesmum

Treaclesmum PetForums VIP

The best food by far that my cats enjoy is Catz Finefood Lamb and Rabbit. But now the cans seem different than usual. The texture is softer which should be better, as in more moist and more chewable, but my gang seem to think it's been diluted! They will eat a bit of it, maybe half of a 200g tin and then want something else (usually Catessy). But they will still scoff the same flavour in pouches, as the texture is as before (stiffer and dryer). Has anyone noticed the 200g cans have changed recently, and can anyone tell me if the 400g ones have also changed as well?? I hope the pouches don't change!!!

2. ChaosCat

ChaosCat PetForums VIP

I didn’t notice any change in the 400g cans and Annie didn’t complain- but both is no guarantee

3. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

Have you tried putting your query to ZP?
    Yesterday I asked them if there had been a recipe change to Granatapet Symphonie; I'm guessing not as they've come back wanting production details to investigate

4. Svetla

Svetla PetForums Newbie

I feed ny little one with 200 gr and I do nit noticed any change.

5. Treaclesmum

Treaclesmum PetForums VIP

That's strange, it's just like they added extra water. It says 23% water but I'm not sure if it used to be same or if it was 21%?

I've ordered some cans of AC as well as Catz pouches but if they don't like the AC I guess I will just have to get more Catz pouches. My purse says ouch :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice