Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cattery recommendations pleeease?.....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ChrisKon, Apr 11, 2013.

1. ChrisKon

ChrisKon PetForums Junior

Hi everyboday,

I am going away for 2 weeks in May/June and I'm still undecided on what I am going to do with my little ones. They will be 9 months when im off.

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend any Catteries in the London area (or just outside as long as it's not too far)?

I would be very grateful for your posts.

2. cava14 una

cava14 una Anne two black and white boys and a Nortie Tortie

Too far away to make suggestions but I asked my vet if they could suggest a cattery and was very pleased with the one they gave me....so were the cats:)

3. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

I have never used a cattery....would you consider a cat/house sitter?
    MindMyHouse - Bringing home owners and house sitters together
    Find House Sitters | House Sitting Guide USA Australia Canada NZ UK worldwide
    You can post a 'wanted ' ad then sit back and take your pick from the flurry of people who apply. I have done this many times and it has worked really well. My accountant who is now semi-retired has taken up house sitting as a kind of hobby after I told him about it....he gets to visit a new town/country with free accommodation and the animals get a live in carer.

4. ChrisKon

ChrisKon PetForums Junior

Thanks guys!

Calling my vets is a great idea, I will do that once I post this!:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice