Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Catswall Design Catwheel II Cat Exercise Wheels Back In Stock

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by munchkette, Oct 2, 2019.

1. munchkette

munchkette PetForums Newbie

The Catswall Design Catwheel II wheels are back in stock at Kittyglitz

Treat your cat the original and best open format cat wheel - available in two colours zesty orange or lime green

Sturdy MDF frame comprised of two sections - the running track and the base

Requires minimal assembly - you just screw the four rolling wheels into the base place the track on the base and you're good to go

Full retail price is £699.99 but they're currently on sale at £639.99

22430492_296533477492677_7702469141759787008_n.jpg

Jayne 2019 likes this.
  2. Jayne 2019

Jayne 2019 PetForums Junior

I might get one of these for my two cats. They're allowed outside but are both getting on in age. I want to keep them in as much as possible this winter.

munchkette likes this.
  3. munchkette

They're great for keeping your cats fit and healthy and this model is one of the safest cat wheels you can buy :)

4. munchkette

Stock update - the orange cat wheels are now sold out but I have 11 remaining in green.
    Fast 48hr delivery with Parcelforce

5. TriTri

TriTri Standing up for cats

I can’t see a company address on your website, other than just Croydon? I can’t see a company registration number either? Please advise.

6. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

The business doesn't have to be registered at Companies House, and currently only has to register for VAT if total of VATable sales is over £85,000. I imagine she is operating out of her home hence no address - I wouldn't put mine on the Internet either. There is an email address, contact form, mobile phone number. They are on Facebook & Instagram - the Twitter & Pinterest logos aren't linked to accounts and are not clickable.

Summercat likes this.
  7. munchkette

Hi,
    Yes as OrientalSlave says - I'm not VAT registered yet as it's still only a small start up business operating out of my home - which is why I haven't put the address on the website, I don't want my home address on the internet. If you're local to Croydon I'm happy for people to come and collect their orders though.

@OrientalSlave thanks for answering in my absence :) I had a slight panic attack when you said the Twitter and Pinterest logos aren't linked to accounts as they should be. I just checked on them and the Twitter definitely links to my twitter account are you able to check again? - https://twitter.com/KittyglitzUK
    I do have a Pinterest account but there isn't a link on the website, the only place you can click pinterest is on the product pages to share the product on your own Pinterest page
    The website is still a work in progress :)

@TriTri Let me know if you have any questions about the cat wheels, I have 9 green wheels left in stock currently.

Summercat likes this.
  8. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

I was looking at the ones at the bottom of the pages

9. TriTri

Thank you. I don’t use twitter etc so that doesn’t mean too much to me. I always look for an address as it shows “accountability.” It’s not a cheap product, so I wouldn’t buy from a company not willing to give an address.

10. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

@TriTri
    I think many from home businesses don't give an address, unless it is an address you go directly to for the product or service, for example, an at home hairdresser.

I agree, with the sentiment not to put ones home address on the Internet.

I have bought other products from users on the forum and had no issues, despite not knowing their address.

11. TriTri

Hi Summercat

These items are £639.99, not a cheap product. The “user” has pretty much just “used” for selling purposes. If your £639.99 product was faulty and you then had no reply from emails or phone-calls, what would you do?

The more accountability a business shows, the more business they receive.

“If” you use twitter or whatever else it is the person uses, and you can then see lots of great reviews, fine, that’s up to you. For those that don’t.... they might prefer to use a business that isn’t afraid to give their address.

12. Summercat

Summercat PetForums VIP

@TriTri
    I don't use twitter but I do use Instagram and have ordered products locally from small businesses I have seen via Instagram.
    I was just pointing out that just because there is no address, does not mean there is a problem.
    If I had a home run business I would not give my address either.
    I imagine if I had a problem that was not resolved, I would leave my review here or other areas the person advertises.

13. AshwinR

AshwinR PetForums Junior

Beautiful, but a bit steep in price :p

14. munchkette

Thank you I will update this :)

15. munchkette

They are but they last a long time and are great quality :)

16. munchkette

Hi TriTri,

I have 6 green wheels left in stock if you're intereested in getting one. I don't put my address as I don't have a store and don't want my home address on the internet, the business is online only. If you have any queries or issues with your product you can contact me via phone or email. I also visit cat shows from time to time and I bring the cat wheel so people can see it in person for themselves. The feedback is always positive/favourable for the quality of the wheel in comparison to others. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice