Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Catsitting

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by ellie8024, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

my friend and her sister have all gone on a family holiday and they asked if i would look after their cats as the oldest cat who is about 16 gets stressed in catteries so i now have 5 more cats for the week :D its a shame i couldnt keep them all as they are all so cute and the big black one like me :rolleyes:

2. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

How lovely for you and also for the cats. Its good of you to provide loving care for the felines, especially as the older one gets stressed in a cattery. Hope it all goes well and you all have fun together.

Hope your friend brings you back something nice for doing them such a big favour too. :thumbup:

3. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

Thanks I am really enjoying it and so are my kids, one of the cats is a kitten and 2 are very young cats so the kids have all the cat toys out and are playing with them and our own lot. maybe i am just crazy but there is nothing i like better than being surrounded by cats

4. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Do I sense a visit to CPL coming on once your friend and her sister take their cats back? ;)

5. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

:D unfortunately you dont, i already have 5 cats of my own and yep that means that at the minute there are 10 cats in my flat

6. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

goodness 10 cats? i also am looking after my friends cats and there will be four to look after. fortunately they are staying in their own house. i have eight and i dont think i have the room for four more

7. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

yup 10 cats... i must be out of my mind :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice