Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Catsitter in Glasgow

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by egyptianreggae, Nov 18, 2012.

1. egyptianreggae

egyptianreggae PetForums VIP

My catsitter (Emily from Candyfloss Cats) is just fantastic. Even Tiny loves her, as the card she left behind today testifies:

"Tiny wasn't shy one bit and was purry and playful. Simba was friendly and calm and happy to let Tiny take centre stage. They are both lovely cats."

Not shy? Playful? Purry? Centre stage? Can this really be my aloof, timorous boy? I read the card out to him. "You are a tart, Tiny. A big tart!" And the big tart joyfully accepted the head rubs and cuddles offered to him with a frankly shameless chirrup.

2. egyptianreggae

I'd like to think that he's warmed to her so quickly because he's so happy and settled in his new home, but it's probably just because she's so great with cats.

3. egyptianreggae

Emily took some photos of the boys over the weekend, just seen them on her Facebook! Couldn't believe that handsome grey chap is my Simba. So proud:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice