UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i know its about a month to early but its grey and miserable today im in dire need of a giggle. So feel free to post any cute and adorable photos of your babies in fancy dress.
I shall start you off

I used the costume of one of my build a bear teddys lol

Cat Santa claus Sleeve Hat Pink

Attachments

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I know this is cheating, but here's Movember Spooks:

(I made it on Halloween, just to explain the pumpkin and cauldron :lol:)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I'll never forget last Christmas I got Susie and Leo green and red Christmas collars with bells on just for some festive fun and I put them on and they each looked at each other as if to say "You look really stoopid". Then proceeded to hiss at each other and have a scrap! Typical of siblings on Christmas Day lol!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Owww! [email protected] had an adorable santa hat with an elasticated strap that I wanted to buy to dress up madam for some Christmas pics, but OH wouldn't let me buy it :mad:

To be fair, I probably would have ended up getting blood on the camera :rolleyes:
I saw that! Cept I would need two and they only had 1 :(

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Alfie has a santa hat (which he tries to murder everytime he sees it!!) he has a christmas bandana that he will wear and he looks so cute in!! I saw some really really cute xmas jumpers and things but the OH gave me that look and shook his head... so I walked away from the jumpers before he had me commited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.