Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

cat trees help

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by frizzy67, Mar 26, 2011.

1. frizzy67

frizzy67 PetForums Member

TT called for coffee yesterday and was telling us about a cat tree a customer had for her cats that he had gone to groom. Mr Frizzy looked real interested and said he didn't mind me spending money on the cats (silly man in front of a witness too.:001_smile::tongue_smilie:).
    We have just decorated the living room and minimized everything so we have lots of room and I want a multi level activity unit. it cant be ceiling height as this was the reason for decorating ( my bengal kitten got on a shelf and chewed the coving ::cryin:).
    Anyone got ideas as there are so many to choose from pics and reviews would be good too.

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Hi :)

There's a member called goldleaf who makes fantastic things but they're quite high end ones so you'd have to have a chat :)

Think they're on my friends list if you go on my profile and have a poke about on the friends bit

Em
    xx

3. frizzy67

thanks will have a chat with them

4. frizzy67

does anyone have the kitty city set from pet planet?

5. peecee

peecee PetForums Senior

No, but I did consider them earlier this year. I think they would be good as a sort of second play area, not as a main cat tree. If you have the space, one of the bigger banana leaf cat trees might be an idea. Can't remember the name of it though.

6. frizzy67

yeah I am thinking of a cat tree for indoors and the kitty city for in our cat run for the summer months:001_smile:
    well he did say he doesn't mind me spending money on the kittens

7. popoki

popoki PetForums Member

Have you seen these?

They're quite expensive, but if he's paying... :p

Indoor Scratchers --- CATSCRATCHER.COM

I can vouch for build quality, we've got the Hammard, and we will probably get a second when kitten number two arrives as it's gone down very well!

I fancy the Colossus next!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice