UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so what do you get a very fussy cat for a Christmas treat?

I always like to buy the cats a little something but am finding it increasingly difficult with what to get Tabitha. the only thing I have found she will eat are the Thrive fish treats (not prawn, only white fish).

I bought them some fresh tuna ones - she turned her nose up at them. She wont eat the natures menu treats or any cheap ones. This is the cat who turned her nose up at lobster, prawns and tinned tuna. She will eat fresh tuna loin and cod cooked in a little milk.

She's always been a bit fussy, but want something nice for her this Christmas as there will be a lot of change - my Lucie cat died a few months ago, so will be the first Christmas in 12 years without her, and we are due a baby. Seren (the other cat) will pretty much eat anything!

Any suggestions? Toys are no good either - she's not interested!

·
Mum to Moochie
1,586 Posts
Have you tried the Webbox lick-e-lix (like a yogurt) - my cat doesn't like dreamies or any of the hard treats, but goes crazy for this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.