Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat swimming - warning video link showing cruelty

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by starlegend, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlegend

starlegend PetForums Junior

A Vietnam television show a litle kitten swimming on the pool in order to PR for P.S, a Tooth-paste company...the lady in casting of mother say:
    Mean It is just a kitten but why do you tell me it is a human, so surprised!!

the video is showing on the television for children in VN to watch in the program named: My beloved baby of mom...of VTV3 the communist television of Vietnam, this video is popular thorough Vietnam now

I think this thread needs a warning in the opening post, I thought it was a kitten swimming which was bad enough but it was taped to a bottle so it was upside down and drowning, I so wish I hadnt watched it, I honestly feel sick and just want to grab that kitten and run away with it. The video needs reporting so no other scumbag out there gets the idea its a fun thing to do.

YouTube - Tra Tan Meo Tren Dai Truyen Hinh VTV3 - Torture Cat on VTV3 Communist Television of Vietnam

#1 starlegend, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  2. Muzzie

Muzzie PetForums Junior

Oh my goodness, how on earth could anyone do that to such a tiny kitten?! That is awful and barbaric! :mad:
    I am so upset now after watching that, a person doing that to a child would be jailed but it's obvious their mindset is set to "oh its just a disposable kitten"
    Giving my kitties big hugs now :cryin:

3. clg86

clg86 PetForums Member

Oh my god! I couldn't watch it all!

Let tie those kids to bricks and drop them in the pool and see if they like it!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

that is SICK tieing a kitten to a bottle and watching it drown :mad: it was upside down!!

IVE reported the video :mad: would it be funny we we tied them up and did it to them?

I cant beleive humans can do things like this, its beyond me it really is :mad:

5. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

:((((((( I feel sick.

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I think this thread needs a warning in the opening post, I thought it was a kitten swimming which was bad enough but it was taped to a bottle so it was upside down and drowning, I so wish I hadnt watched it, I honestly feel sick and just want to grab that kitten and run away with it. The video needs reporting so no other scumbag out there gets the idea its a fun thing to do.

7. Smitherooney

Smitherooney PetForums Member

I'm not going to watch it but this sort of thing is why i hate anything from that part of the world because they have no respect for animals at all and it makes me so mad, angry, fuming, upset, beyond any other emotion i can think of. :mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5:

8. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

Oh believe me there are plenty of people from every part of the world who have no respect for animals. It's not unique to one country.

9. Vampyria

Vampyria PetForums VIP

Not watching the vid, but have logged in just report it. I honestly have no words strong enough that describe something so sickening :mad::

10. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

There is no way I could watch this!
    I think that you tube should be able to ban this sort of sick videos.
    It gives other sickos ideas.

When you pick a paper up these days or listen to the news it's full of so called Humans being wicked and evil to poor defenceless beings.

R.I.P Dear little kitten Hope you have a far better after life xx

11. Erzs

Erzs PetForums Member

I'm afraid I can't watch that video after reading the comments about what it shows.

Is there anything that can be done to prosecute the people who committed this act of cruelty?

When reported to youtube will they contact authorities or will it just be taken down?

12. Sacremist

Sacremist Mum to 2 cats and a dog

Sorry, I cannot watch it either. I read the comments and that is enough for me. I don't want to ruin the rest of my week, let alone the rest of my day.

13. starlegend

Thank you guys for your comments, the cat not dead just people want to abuse her for their products...i think the cat would be fine..i added the subtitle in the video for you to understand the situation...and we must procescuted VTV3 the TV channel of Vietnam communist for making this kind of cruel video to make money...

14. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Warning now on the title - would have added it earlier had I seen it or if someone had sent me a message about it.

15. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Thankies, yes telling a mod about it would have been a good idea :eek:. I do wish I could unwatch it though :(.

16. starlegend

sorry the kitten not dead...she just to be thrown to the pool for business a few times for 15 second for making money...i think she is fine now

17. kunzy

kunzy Guest

Violence is not the answer.

18. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

horrific! :mad: :mad: :mad:

19. starlegend

I think you could submit this kind of cruel to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA): The animal rights organization | PETA.org, the video is show on the television for children in VN to watch in the program named: My beloved baby of mom...of VTV3 the communist television of Vietnam, this video is popular thorough Vietnam now

20. Sick!:mad:

I had 5 Vietnamese best friends growing up and one of them thought that cats were there to be kicked for fun.:mad:

After he realized that cats are actually much loved pets he did look rather upset that he thought so little of them. He was 16 and had not long been in the UK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice