Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cat strokes back

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by kim_g_123, Jul 29, 2009.

1. kim_g_123

kim_g_123 PetForums Junior

Hey

I am a little curious to hear your opinions! :p

I have a 3 year old cat that comes to sit with you, you can stroke and tickle him and he is quite happy, he will then have the earge to nibble your chin! in a nice way and never hurting too much! but he will also strech up with his paw and tickle under your chin... he doesnt have his claws out.

This has been happening more often for the last few months and just wondering if you could shed any light on why he may do this?

Thanks

Kim

2. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

He Loves you ! :D;) all i get is a kiss on the nose and sneeze in the face at the same time :eek: City and Sweep lick my hand when i stroke them ;) x

3. kidsandcats

kidsandcats PetForums Member

Hi
    My cat Dusty used to do this. I think he was trying to suckle. He used to do it to Ted too. I took it to mean that he loved me and was being affectionate!
    Sharon
    x

4. Elmstar

Elmstar PetForums VIP

How cute :D

5. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Awww it means he loves you:Dxxx

6. sarahcunny

sarahcunny PetForums Newbie

my little nancy runs from my lap to my face and head butts me so hard it almost hurts, she also wanders from one of my shoulders to the next which is cute but a pain when you're trying to watch telly! :D and sid is just a licker... licks everything!! your hand, clothes, couch, carpet!! :001_tt2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice